Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Torpedo Reload Kit from the innovators at XLAB makes hydrating on-the-go a breeze! With an all-new aerodynamic Super-Sealed Torpedo Bottle, leaking is all but history. The bottle holds a "true" 26 ounces of your favorite brew, and is lead and BPA-free, and HDPE food safe certified. Contoured and shaped for an optimal fit and an aerodynamic advantage, the Torpedo Reload Kit allows triathletes to ride comfortably faster on the toughest race courses. Engineered to win, the XLAB Torpedo Reload Kit delivers a podium ride from start to finish!
- Turn it upside down and shake it around - leak-free design keeps liquids inside
- Bottle made in the USA and is lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food safe certified
- True 26oz (768ml) bottle capacity
- Two (2) straw positions along with cage & mount adjustments allows for perfect straw location
- Included drink valve allows for fluid intake only, no air intake which causes bloating
- Bite valve keeps fluid at top of straw for faster drinking
- Solid Refill Lid is ideal for adding powder, tablets and fluid and ensures system is completely leak-free
- Slotted Refill Lid is ideal for adding tablets and fluid
- Refill area is located behind the computer allowing you to keep the computer screen clean & clear
- The Torpedo Bottle can be moved to another XLAB cage on your bike so you can use standard bottles or bottles from an aid station
- Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) airflow optimized and velodrome aero testing approved
- Contoured design to fit your arm shape
- Small frontal area that allows a clean airflow around the bottle
- Kamm tail reduces drag by 50%
- Airflow straighteners designed into the bottle to gather airflow for a clean, straight exit air flow
- Flush lids reduce drag
- Dolphin Tail designed straw retainer allows you to fold the straw flat
- Computer mounted in front of the bottle, not on top which increases aero drag
- Weight is moved back off aerobar extensions with up to 4 inches (100mm) of adjustment
- Torpedo Bottle extends uniquely beyond the rear of the cage to help move weight back
- Super-Sealed Torpedo Bottle (1)
- Drinking straw (1)
- Drink valve (1)
- Split lid (1)
- Solid lid (1)
- Leak-free breather valve (1)
- Dolphin Tail straw retainer (1)
- Hardware with comprehensive instructions