Patagonia Toromiro Pack 22L - F16
An open and shut case for lightning-fast access, the sleek Toromiro Pack has a zippered, top-loading design so you can stuff your gear in and go. The main compartment carries a days worth of goods and has a raised, padded laptop sleeve to protect your 15" computer. Two zippered external pockets, one on the lid and another on the front panel, keep small items handy. Padded Human Curve shoulder straps provide all-day, ergonomic comfort for cruising through town or hiking through open country. Finer points include a top-mounted, reinforced haul handle, an ice axe loop and exterior lash points for a yoga pad or skateboard. Made from 600-denier 100% recycled polyester with a 200-denier polyester liner. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled polyester fabric body offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pockets on lid and front panel; raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15" laptops
- Human Curve shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 467 g (16.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.