Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- EN Rating 20
- Fill Type Down
- Stuff Size 8.5 x 7.5 inches
- Total Weight 2 lbs 11 oz
The new Torchlight series features two expandable panels from shoulders to footbox, increasing sleep space up to 10 extra inches! Depending on your sleep style and body shape, you can adjust the bag for customized comfort based on your sleeping preference. Ideal for backpackers looking for additional comfort in a mummy bag but simple to use when car camping and catching z’s at any campsite. This bag is insulated with DownTek water-repellent down, and baffle construction that provides more efficient heat distribution with zero heat loss, even when the bag is expanded.
- Two zippered panels run from shoulder to footbox adding 5 inches of additional girth to each side (10" total) when opened
- Body-mapped baffle construction optimizes thermal efficiency
- Jacket-style hood opening contours to the shape of your face for a comfortable, snug fit
- Vaulted footbox construction provides more loft and warmth
- 3-D anti-snag draft tube prevents heat loss along the zipper
- Insulated tube along upper hood opening seals out drafts when cinched
- Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Internal mesh stash pocket for phones and other little ditties
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Streamlined exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Storage sack & stuff sack included
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with a water-repellent finish
- Polyester taffeta lining fabric with a water-repellent finish
- 600 fill DownTek repels water while maintaining insulating value - bluesign Certified PFOA and PFOS free water repellent chemistry
- Bag Weight: 2lb 11oz
- Compressed Size: 8.5" x 7.5"
- Dimension: 54-64 / 60-70 x 72 "
- Fits user up to 6'