Cannondale Topstone Disc SE Apex 1
- Bike Services
Pure gravel goodness. With its high-volume tires, confident rider position and sporty handling, Topstone is ready to smash out big miles on the backroads, explore routes less traveled, or smooth out the chop on your morning commute.
- Frame: Topstone, SmartForm C2 Alloy, 142x12 thru-axle, tapered headtube, flat mount rear brake, internal cable routing
- Fork: Cannondale Topstone Disc, Full Carbon, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount, 12x100 thru axle
- Rims: WTB ST i23 Light TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula RX-512 12x100 front, RX-142 12x142 rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Nano TCS, 700 x 40c, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: SRAM Apex Alloy, 40T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
- Chain: SRAM PC-1110, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM PG-1130, 11-42, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex 1, Long cage
- Shifters: SRAM Apex 1 HRD, 1x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Topstone Si, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes: SRAM Apex 1 HRD, 160/160mm Centerline
- Brake Levers: SRAM Apex 1 HRD
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: TranzX Dropper Seatpost, 50mm travel, 27.2 x 365mm, internal routing, drop bar remote
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|