No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
Balanced proportions, a sculpted keyhole nose bridge and straight, subtly tapered arms make the Sunski Topeka polarized sunglasses a rare find in the performance sunglasses category.
- Grippy rubber pads ensure they stay put while you move
- Polarized lenses decrease eye strain by reducing visible glare from water, snow, sand and pavement
- Lightweight, flexible, durable frames are made from polycarbonate plastic and weigh less than 1 oz.
- These recycled plastic frames turn trash into shades and Sunski supports the environment with every pair sold
- Sunski is a member of the 1% For The Planet organization and is committed to supporting environmental solutions across the globe
- Includes a microfiber cleaning pouch
- Overall Width: 140 millimeters
- Bridge Width: 11 millimeters
- Lens Width: 51 millimeters
- Lens Height: 44 millimeters
- Temple Length: 129 millimeters