Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex Stiff
- Lacing Boa
Slide those piggies into the K2 Thraxis Snowboard Boots and wreak havoc on the mountain. Built for the hardest chargin' bad boyz out there, and now featuring an all-new Endo 2.0 construction, the Thraxis Boots feature an extra stiff flex and lightweight, responsive shell design. The Intuition Pro-Foam liner's custom fit dense foam design is not only supremely comfortable but incredibly responsive, working in conjunction with triple Boa lacing for the most custom fit K2 has to offer. Lace up, strap in, and open up the throttle - the K2 Thraxis Snowboard Boots were destined for your high speed, powerful riding style!
- Flex Zone Upper
- Flex Rating - 5 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Endo 2.0 Construction - the most technically advanced boot construction available
- Articulating Cuff
- Internal J Bars
- External J Bars
- External AEPE Cage
- Intuition Pro Foam 3D - K2's most supportive liner
- Boa Conda - A patented K2 liner lacing system that uses a urethane part to hug your ankle
- H3 Boa Focus - A three reel Boa system that allows for the upper and lower zones of the boot to be tightened independently
- Footbed: 3D Formed Dual Density EVA
- Vibram V4 Outsole