Men's The Soloist
$65.00 compare at $95.00Choose your specs
Free shipping for all orders, no matter what
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Pick-up any available item at your local Sports Basement
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
While this jersey may inspire you to embark on solo rides with confidence, its construction comes from a journey of collaboration taking place here in the USA, with both fabric and constructing coming from the mid-west. The jersey's material is breathable and lightweight, wicking moisture from your skin to keep you dry. The full-length zipper is hidden to maintain a classic look without sacrificing contemporary functionality, and the back includes a complement of three pockets for enough storage space to keep you fueled as long as you remain in the solid state.
Twin Six's jerseys fit between the super-small Italian brands and the looser cut of American mountain bike clothing. If you like a slim, race fit, go for your t-shirt size; for a more commodious, club-ride cut, size up. Either way, the updated sleeve length sits a bit longer, adding some contemporary style to Twin Six's alt-cycling designs.
- A bold jersey for solo rides that push your limits
- Soft polyester construction wicks moisture and breathes
- Longer sleeves give coverage and boost style points
- Sublimated graphics hold up to harsh sun and years of use
- Deep pockets for stashing snacks and treats
- Cooling airflow is a climbing necessity while we're still in a solid state