No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Lighter weight mountain bike shorts optimized for the progressive trail rider featuring over-the-knee length, more stretch, and less bulk. A flat back waistband with size adjusters ensures a personalized fit so these shorts stay in position charging steep climbs, fast flow, and techy chunk. Constructed of Fleetwood Stretch fabric for all-way mobility and advanced breathability, The One keeps you cool in the heat and dries quickly when wet.
Their trademark Fusion Gusset inseam expands range of motion, reduces fabric sag to avoid saddle snag, and prevents seam abrasion on your inner thighs.
Ideal for mountain biking, yet easily adaptable to everyday activity on trails and around town.
- Essential padded cycling liner included
- Lightweight stretch fabric
- Fusion Gusset inseam
- Flat back waistband
- Mesh ventilation panel at back waist
- Zip fly with snap and hook-and-loop closure
- 2 open hand pockets
- 2 Active Access zip leg pockets
- 1 zip cellphone pocket on right leg
- Locking zippers stay shut while you ride
- Tagless labels
- 13" Inseam
- Tapered athletic cut
- Shell: 86% Polyester14% SpandexUPF 50+
- Gusset: 87% Polyester13% Spandex