Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
If you believe backpacks are superior but hate dorky ones, get serious with the Divison. Its clean exterior appearance belies its very nerdy interior. Its laptop sleeve is Timbuk2's most luxe, its organization on point, and access beyond easy (i.e. rear access to laptop). It's even designed to sit upright while you dig inside. Cloaked in a beautiful base fabric, its sternum straps tuck-away to keep excess strap flap at bay and an airmesh back panel keeps your dress shirt dry. Pair that with covertly suspended backpack straps that sit naturally on your shoulders with a grab handle worth grabbing, and you'll want to give it a raise.
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff
- Large main compartment fits books, lunch, and a light jacket
- Side stretch pocket for water bottle
- Airmesh ventilated back panel
- Removable sternum strap
- External compression straps for cinching or expanding
- Grab handle for easy lifting
- In-pocket key keeper
- Reflective hits
- Reflective zipper pulls
- Side neoprene pocket
- Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights
- Back padded laptop compartment fits 15" laptop
- Volume: 17.5 L