Free Shipping & Returns!
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Carbon, Flax, Metal, Wood
- Dimensions 303 x 256 x 302mm (159cm)
- Radius 8.5/8.2/7.9 (159cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
This directional all-terrain technician is a legend for a reason, capable of ripping an unreal line down steep and spiny terrain, a confidence-inspiring board with poise and epic pace. A setback riding position and carbon/wood layup offers premium float and control through varied conditions, with an outrageously good Hypderive Base that'll push your riding to the limit with ease. Don't forget your lunch, because the CAPiTA The Black Snowboard of Death Snowboard can keep the fun going all day long.
- Alpine V1 Profile – The original Alpine V1 profile design features mid-body camber with a flat tail and a reverse cambered nose.
- Flex: 6.5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Shape: Directional
- Progressive Sidecut – A progressive sidecut consists of two or more radii blended together to accommodate the three stages of a turn. They provide easy turn initiation while offering greater control throughout the turn and maximum power when exiting.
- FSC Certified FC Hover Core – An energetic core that is extremely light and strong with excellent dampening properties. Reinforced with twin Forged Carbon rods.
- Carbon Fleece Power Shield – Mixed material technical weave yields an optimal blend of performance and strength.
- Amplitex V-Tech Amplifier – Grid woven tech tape featuring the response of carbon with the dampness of flax.
- Holysheet Tri/Tri Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin – Triax/Triax Holysheet has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based Magic Bean Resin for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Multitech Sublimation + Die-Cut Base – Sublimation is an exact science for an inexact process. In sublimation, ink is pushed through a substrate into base material using pressure and heat.
- Hyperdrive Base – Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies only.
- Titanal Base Inlay
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Topsheet: Multitech Level 5 DeepSpace + PAM16000 Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- PLT Topsheet Technology – PLT technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- Moonshot Pro-Tune – Aftermarket performance stone grind structure straight from The Mothership.
- Made at the 100% Hydro Powered Mothership Facility
- Binding Compatibility: Stainless Steel 2x4 Inserts