Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
With the inclusion of SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), the patent-pending silicone pad technology system, the helmet further builds on our whole-helmet approach to design and construction in order to deliver superior levels of comfort, fit and performance.
Other safety features include an aramid bridge system for improved structural integrity and a reinforced EPS liner. The unibody shell construction supports the integrity of the helmet while ensuring the weight remains low. And with ventilation optimized and evaluated through wind tunnel testing, the Tectal Race SPIN delivers lightweight, reliable protection that will keep you cool headed as you push your boundaries on the trail.
- Trail dedicated mountain bike helmet designed to provide more coverage at temples and back of head.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to improve helmet strength
- Helmet integrated with patent pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads
- Highly ventilated using POC’s unique ventilation design
- Aramid bridge technology integrated with liner for enhanced structural integrity
- High performance PC shell covering more of the liner to improve safety and protection against sharp objects
- Simple and easy adjustment system for a perfect fit
- Precision straps molded into liner for extra comfort
- Goggle clip
- Adjustable visor
- Recco reflector