Designed for dynamic body movement, the Talon 33 is a streamlined top-loader for light-and-fast overnights or committing day trips. An injection-molded AirScape backpanel and a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt allow the pack to move with you no matter if you’re bagging peaks or bikepacking. Ideal for a variety of activities, this lightweight pack features trekking pole and ice axe attachment points as well as a reservoir sleeve. Constructed with high-quality bluesign-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Top load access to main compartment
- Fixed top lid with external zippered slash pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Volume: S/M 1892 IN3 / 31 L, L/XL 2014 IN3 / 33 L
- Dimensions: S/M: 25.59H X 11.02W X 9.84D IN., L/XL: 27.56H X 11.02W X 9.84D IN.
- Weight: S/M: 2.406 LBS., L/XL: 2.67 LBS.
- Main Fabric: bluesign-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
Ideal Load Range10 - 20 lbs
Pack Weight2.4 lbs