No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Named after a popular mountain bike trail in the Columbia River Gorge, the Syncline is an ultralight rain jacket for biking, hiking, camping, and playing in the rain.
- Artex Hardshell 2.5-layer fabric for waterproof-breathable performance without bulk
- Seam taped construction for maximum wind and waterproofness
- Cross-core vents
- 360 degrees of subtle 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material for maximum visibility
- Front handwarmer pockets with water-resistant zippers
- Adjustable hood fits under a helmet
- Double toggle hem cinch for adjustability
- Full fit