Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Apex
- Bike Services
The perfect balance of race-day performance and all-day ridability.
- Frame: Synapse Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a
- Fork: Synapse Disc, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Rims: RD 2.0, 28-hole
- Hubs: Formula CX-20 Front, CX-22 Rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 15g
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c
- Crank: SRAM S350, BB30a, 44T
- Crank Option: N/A
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30A
- Chain: SRAM PC 1110, 10-speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM PG 1130, 11-42, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex Type 2.1
- Shifters: SRAM Apex 1 HRD
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset: Synapse Si, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: SRAM Apex 1 HRD 160/140
- Brake Levers: SRAM Apex 1 HRD
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta S1
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x300mm (48-54) 350mm (56-61)
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|