Cannondale Synapse Al Disc Sora
- Bike Services
On anything from fast group rides to daily commutes, the Synapse’s light weight, comfortable sportive position and smooth ride will help you fall in love with cycling.
- Frame: NEW Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BSA
- Fork: NEW Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SAVE, carbon blades, 1-1/8" - 1 1/4" tapered steerer, flat mount, 60mm rake (48, 51), 50mm rake (54-61)
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Rims: RD Disc, 28-hole
- Hubs: Alloy, sealed loose ball bearing, 28h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro 700x28c
- Crank: FSA Vero, 50/34
- Crank Option: N/A
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG400, 11-34, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora GS cage
- Shifters: Shimano Sora
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4 Compact, 6061 Alloy
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset: FSA Integrated, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Promax DSK 718R, Dual side pulling, flat mount, cable disc 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Sora
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage Ergo
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm (48-56), 400mm (58-61)
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
AGR-Acid Green / 51 CM / Article #100159957001