Lange SX 120 Ski Boots
- Flex 120
- Instep Medium
- Last 102mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
The extension of the award-winning RX all-mountain range, the SX 120 expands our "Choose Your Width" concept to 102mm; ensuring skiers with wider feet no longer sacrifice comfort for real-deal performance. Featuring all of Lange's acclaimed fit and performance solutions, easy entry-and-exit, and a more relaxed "out-of-the-box" fit, SX offers all-day comfort with the essential, high-performance DNA generally limited to narrower, race-oriented boots.
- A softer plastic insert molded over the instep area, the EASY STEP INSERT allows easier opening of the boot overlap for more comfortable entry and exit.
- Lange's RL1, RL2, and RL3 liners are thermomoldable and offer increasing foot retention levels (from RL1 to RL3), providing the right balance of comfort and performance for every skier.
- XL buckles features extra-long levers to ease the opening and closing of buckles.
- Replaceable Bimaterial toe and heels offer increased traction and comfort when walking and can be updated when worn for longer boot life.
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
TR. Black/Green / 25.5 / Article #100172261002
- Product Reviews