Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex 120
- Instep Medium
- Last 102mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
The extension of the award-winning RX all-mountain range, the SX 120 expands our "Choose Your Width" concept to 102mm; ensuring skiers with wider feet no longer sacrifice comfort for real-deal performance. Featuring all of Lange's acclaimed fit and performance solutions, easy entry-and-exit, and a more relaxed "out-of-the-box" fit, SX offers all-day comfort with the essential, high-performance DNA generally limited to narrower, race-oriented boots.
- A softer plastic insert molded over the instep area, the EASY STEP INSERT allows easier opening of the boot overlap for more comfortable entry and exit.
- Lange's RL1, RL2, and RL3 liners are thermomoldable and offer increasing foot retention levels (from RL1 to RL3), providing the right balance of comfort and performance for every skier.
- XL buckles features extra-long levers to ease the opening and closing of buckles.
- Replaceable Bimaterial toe and heels offer increased traction and comfort when walking and can be updated when worn for longer boot life.