No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex Medium 100
- Instep Medium
- Last 102 mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
The myth that a good-skiing 4 buckle overlap boot had to be narrow USED to be true, but no longer. Check out the Lange SX 100 Ski Boots for an example of a boot that is breaking the mold, so to speak. A medium 100 flex that balances performance and comfort plus Lange s 102 mm last for a wider and higher volume foot means you'll ski better than ever and be able to go bell to bell without torturing your feet. With Lange s Power Wrap Tongue for shin comfort and Easy Step In for, yes, easier stepping into the boot you'll be amazed at how wide boots have changed in the past few years.
- 102 mm Last - A wider last designed for higher volume feet with wider than average forefoot dimensions, but which keeps the heel relatively narrow for better retention and control.
- Easy Step Insert: A softer plastic insert molded over the instep area allows easier opening of the boot overlap for more comfortable entry and exit.
- Flex 100: A medium flex for intermediate to advanced level skiers.
- Thermo Fit Liner 1: These liners are thermomoldable and offer increasing foot retention levels (from 1 to 3), providing the right balance of comfort and performance for every skier.
- Polyurethane shell
- Polyurethane cuff
- +/- 1.5° Canting
- 12° Forward Lean
- 4° Ramp
- XL Aluminum Buckles: Extra-long levers for easy opening and closing of buckles.
- Power Strap: 35 mm Velcro Strap
- Replaceable Bi-Material Pads