First created by EarLabs AB in Sweden with support from Danish open-water swimmer, Hans Henrik H. Heming, SwimEars earplugs let sound in and keep water out. With over 1,000 hours of design, development and prototyping, SwimEars earplugs have proved successful in all elements, from icy cold winter swells in Sweden to tropical surf in Barbados. SwimEars earplugs offer a revolutionary design that blocks water, cold air, dirt and bacteria to help prevent ear inflammation (swimmer’s ear) and bone growth in the ear canal (surfer’s ear).
- Outperforms all other earplugs on the market − seals and protects ears without interfering with hearing
- Helps prevent swimmer's ear (otitis externa) and surfer's ear (exostosis)
- Includes interchangeable sizes of Buds and Stabilization Wings to ensure a watertight and comfortable fit
- Secures earplugs during rigorous activities (two sizes included)
- Acoustic Mesh maximizes hearing while blocking water, cold air, dirt and bacteria
- Boosts acoustic performance and enables custom fit of Buds and Stabilization Wings
- Blocks water by sealing ear canals (three sizes included)
- Adjustable silicone strap offers security during use
- Carrying case keeps earplugs clean and protected
- Allows swimmers to easily hear and hold conversations with coaches, lifeguards and other swimmers
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Yellow / One Size / Article #100149032
- Product Reviews