First created by EarLabs AB in Sweden with support from Danish open-water swimmer, Hans Henrik H. Heming, SwimEars® earplugs let sound in and keep water out. With over 1,000 hours of design, development and prototyping, SwimEars® earplugs have proved successful in all elements, from icy cold winter swells in Sweden to tropical surf in Barbados. SwimEars® earplugs offer a revolutionary design that blocks water, cold air, dirt and bacteria to help prevent ear inflammation (swimmer’s ear) and bone growth in the ear canal (surfer’s ear).
- Outperforms all other earplugs on the market − seals and protects ears without interfering with hearing
- Helps prevent swimmer's ear (otitis externa) and surfer's ear (exostosis)
- Includes interchangeable sizes of Buds and Stabilization Wings to ensure a watertight and comfortable fit
- Secures earplugs during rigorous activities (two sizes included)
- ACOUSTIC MESH: Maximizes hearing while blocking water, cold air, dirt and bacteria
- Boosts acoustic performance and enables custom fit of Buds and Stabilization Wings
- BUDS: Blocks water by sealing ear canals (three sizes included)
- ADJUSTABLE SILICONE STRAP: Optional strap offers security during use
- CARRYING CASE: Keeps earplugs clean and protected
- IMPROVES SAFETY: Allows swimmers to easily hear and hold conversations with coaches, lifeguards and other swimmers
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
N/A / 0 / Article #100149032