Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Aspen, Bamboo, and Paulownia Wood
- Dimensions 316/255/306 mm
- Radius 5.4 - 6.5 mm
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Hybrid Profile That Has More Camber Than Rocker
A Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut maximizes grip and maintains speed in all conditions. Carbon Infused Glass provides extra pop. Slimewalls provide a smoother ride and increase durability. Carbon Array 5 provides extra pop without adding stiffness. The low friction Race Base is made from carbon-infused sintered base material to ensure a fast ride. The all-new SUPERPIG infuses high-end tech into our best-selling WARPIG shape for an elite all-mountain deck.
- Directional Hybrid Camber: A Directional Shape With A Hybrid Profile That Has More Camber Than Rocker.
- Bi-Radial Sidecut: A Twin Sidecut Which Allows For The Underfoot Width Of A Wide Board In The Tip/Tail Width Of A Standard Size. This Design Provides Improved Leverage On Landings, Grip Through Turns, And Stability On Flat Base.
- Performance Core: High Strength Aspen Is Combined With Bamboo And Lightweight Paulownia Wood To Provide The Perfect Balance Of Strong And Light.
- Sintered Base: High-End Sintered 4000 Ptex Base Material That Is More Durable, Harder And Faster Than Extruded.
- Carbon Slimewalls: This Totally Unique Sidewall Combines Layers Of Slimewalls Material And Carbon Strategically Placed At The Inserts Out To The Contact Points In The Tip And Tail On A Twin, And The Back Inserts To The Contact Points In The Tail On A Directional Board. This Exclusive Tech Enhances The Charging Rider’s Experience As We Have Moved The Carbon Pop Construction To The Outside Edge For Better Stability And Enhanced Response.
- Slimewalls: Ride’s Exclusive Slimewalls Are Forgiving And Ductile, Absorbing Impacts Rather Than Defending Against Them. Just Like Your Skate Wheels, The Urethane In Slimewalls Smoothes The Interaction With The Snow, Wood Or Metal Surfaces You May Ride On. On Top Of All That, These Babies Are Virtually Indestructible, The Most Durable Sidewalls In Snowboarding.
- Roll-In Construction: Unique 3d Structure Built Around Our Urethane Slimewall Sidewalls. Designed To Increase Overall Board Strength, Prevent Topsheet Chipping, And Reduce Weight.
- Impact Plates Laminates: Added Underneath Each Binding Area To Improve Compressive Strength And Prevent Board Breaks Where It Matters Most. Offered In Two Levels, Single And Double.
- Carbon Array Laminates: This Power Distribution Technology Provides Total Board Control In Every Stance Location. Widespread Carbon Stringers Placed At The Binding Zone Gather Input From Any Stance Width And All Pressure Angles. Rider Input Is Then Channeled To The Opposing Contact Point For Maximum Board Control. Offered In Two Levels Of Technology, 3 & 5.
- Topless Construction: By Transferring Graphics Directly To The Fiberglass, Topless Construction Removes The Need To Have Any Topsheet Material. This Process Improves Overall Durability And Reduces Weight.
- Carbon Infused Glass Fiberglass: 90° Carbon Fibers Stitched Into The Glass. Extra Pop And Response, Without Adding Extra Stiffness.