Altra Superior 2.0
Claw your way to the top with the all-new Superior. The Superior 2.0 updates our versatile, lightweight trail running shoe with more grip and less weight. The FootShape toe box lets your toes relax and spread out in uphill and downhill trail conditions while the fully cushioned Zero Drop platform helps you maintain proper form across long distances. TrailClaw outsole technology features canted lugs beneath your metatarsals for ultimate gripping in the gnarliest of terrain. A removable StoneGuard rock protection plate protects your feet from sharp rocks and can be removed when being used on less demanding terrain. InnerFlex midsole technology gives your foot that extra degree of responsiveness across unpredictable terrain. Improve your rocky relationship with the new Superior 2.0.
- Sizing: Very Short
- The Men's Superior 2.0 runs 1/2 size short..
- Weight: 8.7 oz.
- Cushioning: Light
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Designed to Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Traction, Comfort, Trail Protection
- Platform: Zero Drop Platform, FootShape Toe Box
- Stack Height: 21 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound Top Layer
- Outsole: Sticky Rubber TrailClaw
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed with Removable StoneGuard Rock Protection
- Upper: Quick-Dry Trail Mesh, Minimal Seams
- Other Features: Trail Rudder, GaiterTrap Technology