Oakley Sunking 10K BioZone Pant
The Sun King BioZone™ Shell Pants are designed to keep you warm, dry and moving freely from your first run to your last with BioZone™ technology and FN Dry™ 10K waterproofing. Adjustable elastic waist tabs combined with boot gaiters and hooks work together to lock in warmth and keep out snow, while thigh vents let you regulate your temperature. Secure pockets deliver convenient storage, and a rivet at the belt loop keeps your pass easily accessible. Subtle branding gives these performance Oakley snowboarding pants an unmistakable look, and the regular fit provides great range of motion on the mountain.
- BioZone™ Shell lining system provides targeted sweat management, heat retention and movement for cold-weather performance
- Durable, breathable FN Dry™ 10K technology blocks out the elements and is waterproof up to 10,000mm
- Inner thigh zip vents allow customized breathability
- Ankle gussets allow for easy changing over boots
- Pass rivet at belt loop and multiple pockets lend convenient function
- Reinforced cuffs lend durability
- Critically taped seams block out the elements
- Gripper boot gaiters with hook offer a stay-put fit
- Regular fit
- Shell/Lining: 100% Polyester. Stretch Mesh Lining: 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex.
California Prop 65 Warning: Learn More.