Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Purpose-built for high-output ski-mountaineering missions, these lightweight, wind-resistant softshell pants are designed with stretch, so they'll move with you while you get after it.
- The Summit Series™ Ski Mountaineering Collection offers a complete skimo system
- Durable double-weave fabric with four-way stretch
- Low-profile waistband with integrated adjustable belt
- Fully functional, two-way zip-fly with snap closure
- Articulated knees for improved movement
- 10" side-vent zips
- Secure-zip thigh pocket with beacon loop
- 8" side zips feature stretch-panel gusset and dual-snap closure at ankle that fits over ski-touring boots
- Kevlar®-reinforced kickpatches for added durability
- Weight: 470 g (15.5 oz)
- Inseam: 32"
- Fabric: 70D nylon x 14D 225 g/m2 WindWall® 74% nylon, 15% polyster, 11% elastane stretch double weave
- Kickpatches: 30D x 170D 172 g/m2 Kevlar®—85% nylon, 15% Kevlar® aramid with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Machine Wash