Scott Bikes Sub Speed 20 Bike
You save 50% off MSRP
- Bike Services
An urban ride with slick style, the Sub Speed 20 bike offers a comfortable, heads-up pedaling position with capable gearing, powerful disc brakes and included fenders for cruising the city streets.
- Butted 6061 aluminum frame offers a sturdy, nimble ride; flat handlebar creates a comfortable, upright riding position
- Shimano Alivio shifters guide the Deore rear derailleur and Alivio front derailleur for quick, easy and dependable shifting through the 27 gear combinations
- Powerful and responsive Shimano hydraulic disc brakes work powerfully and effectively in all weather conditions
- Continental Sport Contact tires offer puncture protection and great all-around rolling performance
- Platform pedals let you ride with any shoes you please
- Included front and rear fenders shield you from road spray and grit
- Best Use: Urban Cycling
- Frame: 6061 aluminum
- Bike Suspension: No Suspension
- Fork: Aluminum
- Crankset: Shimano FC-m4010
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-ES 25
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio SL-M4000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Rear Cogs: Shimano CS-HG20, 11-32, 9-speed
- Number of Gears: 27 gear(s)
- Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Brakes: Shimano BL-M396 hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-M396
- Rims: Alex ATD 470
- Front Hub: Formula CL51
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-RM
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Tires: Continental Sport Contact, 700 x 37
- Handlebar Shape: Flat Bar
- Handlebar: Syncros UC 3.0
- Stem: Syncros UC 3.0
- Seat Post: Syncros UC 3.0
- Saddle: Syncros Urban X
- Pedals: VP 615 platform
- Headset: VP Semi-integrated
- Chain: KMC X9
- Weight: 26 lbs. 4.8 oz.
- Bike Weight: Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
- Gender: Unisex
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Sub Speed 20 Bike
You save 50%