Scott Bikes Sub Evo 30 Bike
You save 27% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
- Bike Services
The SCOTT SUB Evo 30 features a sporty trekking geometry that suits trips of all distances. Equipped with a Shimano 24 Speed transmission, integrated front and rear lights, a custom Racktime carrier and compatibility with Snap'it accessories, this bike is begging to go on an adventure.
- Frame: SUB Evo 6061 Tig welding
- Fork: Sub Evo Alu Rigid Forged
- Headset: VP-A41AC Semi integrated
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio RD-T4000 8 Speed Black
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M191
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M310
- Brake Levers: Tektro Disc Brake SCH-F15
- Brakes: Tektro Disc Brake SCH-F15
- Crankset: Shimano FC-TX801 Black 48x36x26 T
- BB-Set: VP-BC73C
- Handlebar: JD-MTB 25AF
- Handlebar Stem: JD-ST57A
- Pedals: VP-615
- Seatpost: JD JD-SP68T.1.
- Seat: Syncros Urban Solution 2.5
- Hub (Front): Shimano ADH3D32L Dynamo 32h
- Hub (Rear): Shimano FH-M47532h
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31-8 11-32 T
- Spokes: Pillar Steel 14G
- Rims: X12 Disc, 32h
- Tires: Continental City Ride II
- Lights: Front: Sapnninga Kendo Rear: Solo
- Rack & Fenders: Racktime Standit w/ spring clamp and Chin Chern Fenders
- Approx. Weight KG: 15.3
- Approx. Weight LBS: 33.73
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
BLACK / M / Article #100155768002