Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
A hooded version of the DS (Dynamic Stretch) StretchDown jacket, with incredible stretch. It breaks free of the traditional grid quilting pattern with discontinuous lines featuring a groundbreaking stretch-welded channel construction that traps more warmth than standard stitching. Sustainably sourced, RDS certified, 800-fill down keeps heat close.
- Nikwax Hydrophobic Downª uses factory applied fluorocarbon free treatment which stops down from absorbing moisture so it maintains insulation
- Warm, light, incredibly stretchy knit fabric is vastly more comfortable than conventional down jackets
- Groundbreaking stretch-welded channel construction traps more warmth than standard stitching
- Active Fit. Trim, close to body fit to maximize warmth retention
- Zippered handwarmer pockets, zippered left chest pocket, and two easy-access interior drop pocket
- Smart dual-sided hem adjustment
- Fabric Body: Dynamic-Stretch Knit (100% Polyester)
- Insulation: NIKWAX Hydrophobic Downª 800-fill RDS Cert/Fluorine Free
- Insulation: RDS Certified Down
- Center Back Length: 28 in / 70 cm
- Fit: Active
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz / 539 g