Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Stretch Wavefarer Boardshorts are just that: Wavefarers that stretch. Durable and fast-drying, they combine Patagonia's classic Wavefarer construction with the increased flexibility and performance of a 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex blend. The fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; the contoured, self-lined waistband offers a secure and comfortable fit on the hips. A forward inseam helps eliminate chafing, and the fine-tuned seat and side-seam design provide maximum comfort and freedom of motion. Flat-lying fly with single rubber button is optimized for comfort while paddling. Closure is a bartacked ladderlock drawstring that adds security and durability; self-draining right-hip pocket has a corrosion-proof plastic zipper, internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use; the pocket also doubles as a self-storage pouch. Outseam is 21". Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Made from quick-drying and durable nylon with 2-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Contoured waistband for secure and comfortable fit; flat-lying fly with a single rubber button; ladderlock drawstring closure; turned and bartacked drawstring is durable and adds security
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with an internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Forward inseam helps eliminates chafing; improved seat design for ease of movement; straightened side seam for mobility
- Hip pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Outseam is 21"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for legs
- 198 g (7 oz)