Patagonia Stretch Rainshadow Jacket
Jungle downpour or alpine blizzard, the Stretch Rainshadow Jacket offers lightweight, packable, streamlined protection for the full range of motion in a full range of conditions.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell fabric
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted venting pit zips are treated with a DWR (durable water repellent)
- Exterior left chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets have coated, watertight zippers
- Self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 294 g (10.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
BLK-Black / S / Article #100125318001