Patagonia Stretch Planing Board Shorts - 20"
Posted up in mainland Mexico with a full quiver and a pair of swim fins, the redesigned Stretch Planing Board Shorts offer a slimmer profile, minimal drag and highly functional 2-way mechanical stretch. Based on our Wavefarer design, but with a flat, streamlined waistband and closer-fitting lines through the thigh, the Stretch Planings are made of quick-drying, superlightweight 100% recycled polyester with highly functional 2-way mechanical stretch. They feature a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 50+ UPF sun protection and are inseam-free to help eliminate chafing. The closure is a flat-lying fly with single rubber button and bartacked ladderlock drawstring for durability. Self-draining pocket on right thigh has a noncorroding plastic zipper, internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use. Outseam is 20".
- Trimmer version of our tried-and-true Wavefarer Board Shorts in a lightweight, quick-drying recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Grown-on waistband; flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring
- Self-draining pocket on right thigh has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper; internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use
- Trim silhouette on thigh and leg opening adds mobility and better dry time
- No inseams help eliminate chafing
- 20" outseam
- 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
116 g (4.1 oz)