Patagonia Stretch Nano Storm Jacket
The Stretch Nano Storm Jacket was built to buffer the start-stop cycle of alpine climbing in blowing, wet and cold conditions. A highly breathable liner and FullRange insulation, wrapped in an H2No Performance Standard shell fabric, create a belay parka plus storm shell in one.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell fabric
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange insulation warms and stretches; combined with a highly breathable liner, this allows heat to easily move away from the body
- Articulated pattern and seamless shoulder design complement the fabric stretch for enhanced ease of movement
- Alpine helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood uses Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system for ease of use with gloved hands
- Pockets: Two waterproof, PU-coated chest pockets; two welted, high handwarmer pockets with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers and two internal catch-all pockets
- Venting pit zips have waterproof, PU-coated 2-way zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange 100% stretch polyester
- Lining: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!
PBH-Paintbrush Red / M / Article #100135569010