No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Stratos has a playful board feel thanks to a narrow sidecut and friendly flex, but the 10mm of taper and 3D Contour Base 3.0 give it the float and turn performance of a pow board. The directional rocker profile and Traction Tech 3.0 keep the Stratos locked on edge accelerating into carves and the textured Eco-plastic topsheet and Basalt stringers add torsional response and reduce board chatter in rough terrain. The Stratos also features our new Float Pack inserts. The Float Pack offers a setback stance option for the deepest days. For improved sustainability, the Stratos is built with Bio Resin instead of standard petroleum-based epoxy and an Ultra wood core.
- Sintered 9900 Base: Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Float Pack: Allows super setback stance for deep pow days.
- Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Power Basalt stringers: Sustainable strength. Basalt stringers are made with 100% natural fibers and help transfer power to the edges, improve torsional response and absorb board chatter.
- Textured Eco-plastic topsheet: Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans featuring a subtle texture for added durability. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Ultra Core: Dual-density premium wood core made of mostly paulownia with specially positioned poplar stringers for better durability and turn power.