Patagonia Straight Fit Duck Pants
You save 30% off MSRP
A slightly trimmer version of our Regular Fit Duck Pants, these pants are made of durable and comfortable midweight 100% organic cotton canvas. They feel broken in, stand up to hard work and fit in with any occasion.
Wed almost always prefer to be on the open road, preferably one without pavement, so we decided to bring the feeling of a road trip to our everyday work pants. Soft to the touch for all-day comfort, hard as nails for getting things done, these pants are made with a comfortable yet durable midweight 100% organic cotton garment-washed canvas that feels broken in and relaxed from the first time you slip them on. Cut to sit on the waist, they have a regular rise, a just-right fit through the seat and thigh, and a straight-leg opening below the knee. The classic, flat-front styling adapts to any situation, from work to tinkering in the shed. The 5-pocket design has two side-entry handwarmer pockets, a small coin pocket on the right hip, and two rear pockets (one with a button closure for security).
- Made of a comfortable and durable midweight 100% organic cotton garment-washed canvas
- Slim-straight fit: cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise. Neither too loose nor too tight through seat and thigh, with a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle. Best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic, flat-front styling with double-needle belt loops; marble button closure with zip fly
- Two slanted side-entry front handwarmer pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two rear welted pockets (right-rear pocket has button closure); spare button on lower-right pocket bag
- 8-oz 100% organic cotton garment-washed canvas
- 498 g (17.6 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!
Forge Grey / 28 / Article #100134112001