Patagonia Straight Fit Cords
You save 30% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
A slightly trimmer version of our Regular Fit Cords, these pants feature fine-gauge, 14-wale corduroy that wears soft and warm with a sturdy but nicely groomed hand; featuring a classic 5-pocket design and a straight fit. Fair Trade Certified sewing.
Splitting kindling or banging new cedar shakes onto the weather wall, the task list never ends when you're living off the grid. Warm, soft-wearing and durable enough for workdays at the cabin, the new Straight Fit Cords are made from a midweight 14-wale 100% organic cotton corduroy. With classic 5-pocket styling and a regular rise, they have a zip fly, an antique nickel shank button closure, double-needle belt loops and antique nickel piton rivets throughout. Designed for lean-to-medium body types, the tuned-in fit is neither too loose nor too tight through the seat and thigh and has a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle. Two front pockets with printed twill pocket bags; small coin pocket on the right hip; two rear pockets. Fair Trade Certified for sewing, we pay a premium for these cords that workers can use to improve their communities and standard of living.
- Inseam is 32".
- Made of a comfortable and durable, midweight 14-wale 100% organic cotton garment-washed corduroy
- Slim-straight fit: cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise. Neither too loose nor too tight through seat and thigh, with a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle. Best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip-fly; double-needle belt loops; printed twill pocket bags; antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two rear pockets
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- 10-oz 14-wale 100% organic cotton garment-washed corduroy. Fair Trade Certified sewing
- 518 g (18.3 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Ash Tan / 30 / Article #100134111002