Storm Racer - Closeout
You save % off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
For long trail runs and rides that demand a stripped-down focus, the new Storm Racer Jacket offers dependable weather protection in a simple shell dedicated to movement. Built of ultralightweight 3-layer 100% nylon ripstop with an airy tricot backer and plenty of stretch, it meets our rigorous H2No Performance Standard for waterproof breathability.
The new Storm Racer Jacket embraces mountain running and riding essentials, exuding elegance in simplicity. Its the lightest waterproof/breathable jacket weve ever made: a UTMB-inspired and approved 3-layer, featherlight, pared-down 100% nylon ripstop shell, with a supple feel and a tricot backer that remains comfortable next-to-skin at mile 100. The jacket features minimal-adjust half-elastic cuffs (low bulk, high comfort), a close-fitting single-pull hood that rolls away and a self-stuffing chest pocket (with carabiner clip-in loop). With reflective logos at left chest and back of neck. Bells, whistles and excess fluff not included.
- Featherweight H2No Performance Standard 100% nylon ripstop keeps you dry, while a tricot backer wears soft and comfortable next to your skin
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull for ease of use and good peripheral vision, and has minimal roll-away stow feature
- Durable half-elastic cuffs lay flat against top of wrist for low bulk and superior comfort; elastic at back hem allows jacket to lie flat against body while sealing out weather
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back at neck
- Perfect for use over baselayers and light midlayers
- Materials:H2No Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 1.74-oz 12-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a 7-denier tricot backer, waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight:170 g (6 oz)
- Product Reviews