No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
RR2.0 stems are designed with a low stack height and negative rise for road bikers looking to lower their handlebar position. They are made of high grade aluminum to achieve the perfect balance of strength, stiffness and low weight. The body is 3D forged from and advanced 7075 alloy and the broad four-bolt face plate design better distributes stress and lowers the clamping force required to secure the handlebar.
- Designed for road use, but also suitable for mountain use
- Forged and machined AL6061 body
- 4-bolt face plate helps distribute clamping load
- Corrosion-resistant Torx T25 steel bolts
- Compatible with all 31.8 bars
- 1 1/8" steerer
- incl stem topcap and bolt
- Material: Alloy AL6061
- Angle: -6° Geometry
- Clamp Diameter: Oversize 31.8mm
- Steerer Diameter: 1 1/8"
- Weight: 145g (110mm extension)
- Length: 100mm