No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
Lezyne has been guilty of waxing extensively about the artful construction of their pumps for years now. The Steel Drive Tall Floor Pump exemplifies the classic, clean style and lifetime durability we love about Lezyne, with a sleek aluminum body, smooth varnished wood handle, and versatile ABS1 Pro technology that reliably attaches to Presta and Schrader valves. Lezyne takes longevity seriously, using a steel barrel and piston and CNC-machined small parts that, if treated properly, will last you decades. The 4.4-foot fully extended height on this taller version of the regular Steel Drive suits taller riders, and the large gauge helps you read PSI without having to squat and squint.
- A machined steel floor pump extended for tall riders
- Fully extends to 4.4ft to prevent back hunching
- Steel barrel and piston add long-term durability
- Lightweight and durable aluminum base for elegant styling
- Large display for easier reading
- Reinforced braided hose prevent wear and tear
- Varnished wood handle offers high-quality design
- Material: [base]: aluminum, [handle] wood, [barrel and piston] steel
- Dimensions: 15 x 20 x 63.5cm
- Valve Type: ABS1 Pro (presta, schrader)
- Max Pressure: 220psi
- Deflate: bleeder at valve
- Claimed Weight: 3lbs, 12oz