STX Stallion 100 Helmet
The STX Stallion 100 Lacrosse Helmet is designed for the youth lacrosse player that is dedicated to developing his game. STX teamed up with Schutt; which is one of the leading manufacturers of football helmets in efforts of developing a high-quality lacrosse helmet.
The STX Stallion 100 is made out of an ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) Shell that uses impact modifiers for a more efficient protective system. This helmet is designed to withstand ferocious impacts experienced in football, which are for the most part usually harder than lacrosse collisions.
One feature that stands out in the STX Stallion 100 is its Elastic Adjustment System, which is a Built-in elastic strapping system that can be tightened for a more contoured fit. This feature is perfect for players at the youth level due to the fact they can grow a significant amount over the course of a season.
- Shell One-Piece ABS Shell = Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Weight (Lb.) 2.14 (Size Small)
- Weight (Kg.) 0.97 (Size Small)
- Liner EPP: Expanded Polypropylene
- Comfort Padding/Protection EVA Comfort Padding: Yellow layer of cushioning for more protection.
- Occipital Protection/ Adjustability Elastic Adjustability System: Built-in elastic straps allow for proper fit.
- Jaw Pads Adjustable EVA Jaw Pads: Incorporates TPU Cushioning for impact absorption.
- Face Mask/Cage Interchangeable Facemask with 5 Point attachment.
- Certification Meets and exceeds all NOCSAE standards.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
WE-White / XS / Article #100169057001