Designed specifically for gravel bikes and other mid-volume tires, the Sport Gravel Floor Drive is the ultimate floor pump for quickly and accurately inflating tires measuring 32c and larger. Built around a larger-diameter barrel than our CNC and Classic Floor Drive pumps, the Sport Gravel Floor Drive pushes more air per stroke for faster fill-ups while still offering easy pumping action. With an easy-to-read—and extremely accurate— 3.5" (88.9 MM) analog gauge ensures dialing in the perfect pressure is a hassle-free affair, offering +/- .5 PSI (.3 BAR) accuracy up to 100 PSI (6.9 BAR)
- Max PSI: 100 PSI | 6.9 BAR
- Featuring a flippable design, the Tubeless Chuck easily threads directly onto Presta valves, or, directly onto the valve shaft once the valve core is removed in order to provide greater airflow for seating tubeless tires
- The chuck also features a built-in valve core tool for easy valve tightening and removal.
- A versatile, extra-long hose allows for easy inflation
- the Gravel Floor Drive's barrel and piston are built from durable high-grade steel and mounted to a rugged Composite Matrix base.
- The Gravel Floor Drive is crafted in-house, 100% quality-controlled and fully rebuildable.