Outdoor Research Splitter Glove
SAY GOODBYE TO TAPE FOREVER Designed with climbing legend Hans Florine and tested on Yosemite‰ۡó»s granite, the crack-climbing Splitter Gloves are cost-effective without compromising performance. The Splitters‰ۡó» design wraps durable synthetic suede around the hand; layers on knuckle-protecting, non-slip synthetic rubber; and holds them securely in place with finger loops and a wrist attachment.
- Fabric Performance: Durable, Ultra-Tactile, Lightweight
- Design Features: Anti-Slip Rubber on Back of Hand, Open Palm Construction
- Functional Details: Close Fitting for Optimal Dexterity, Hook/Loop Cuff Closure
- Fabric: 80% polyester, 20% polyurethane main body, 55% polyurethane 45% nylon overlay
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 5.6oz / 158g (L)
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
BLACK / S/M / Article #100138984001