No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
SAY GOODBYE TO TAPE FOREVER Designed with climbing legend Hans Florine and tested on Yosemite's granite, the crack-climbing Splitter Gloves are cost-effective without compromising performance. The Splitters' design wraps durable synthetic suede around the hand; layers on knuckle-protecting, non-slip synthetic rubber; and holds them securely in place with finger loops and a wrist attachment.
- Fabric Performance: Durable, Ultra-Tactile, Lightweight
- Design Features: Anti-Slip Rubber on Back of Hand, Open Palm Construction
- Functional Details: Close Fitting for Optimal Dexterity, Hook/Loop Cuff Closure
- Fabric: 80% polyester, 20% polyurethane main body, 55% polyurethane 45% nylon overlay
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 5.6oz / 158g (L)