Patagonia Provisions Spicy Red Bean Chili (2.5 Servings)
Warm up your taste buds with the Patagonia Provisions Spicy Red Bean Chili. It offers the mellow heat and intense flavor of aji molido, a red pepper that's organically grown in northwest Argentina.
- Combined with organic red and pinto beans, veggies and other seasonings, it gives you the hearty taste of authentic, home-cooked chili in just 10 min.
- It's also packed with the nutritional power of legumes, supplying 14g of plant-based protein and 12g of fiber per serving
- 2.5 servings per container
- USDA Organic, vegan, gluten-free and kosher
- Legumes are good for the human body and for the planet,—they make their own fertilizer by "fixing" atmospheric nitrogen and releasing it into the soil
- Patagonia Provisions works to find solutions to repair the food chain, aiming to make the best product, cause no harm and inspire solutions to the environmental crisis
- Made in USA.
Ingredients: organic precooked red beans*, organic precooked pinto beans*, organic tomato powder*, organic aji molido chili*, organic diced tomato*, organic ground red chili*, organic carrots*, organic red bell pepper*, salt, organic ground rice hulls, organic ground cumin, organic garlic*, organic ground chipotle peppers*, organic yeast extract.
* indicates dehydrated ingredient.
- Product Reviews