No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
An ultra-light merino T-shirt for warm-weather conditions, the Sphere Short Sleeve Crewe features an updated design to provide maximum comfort whether you're running for the train or heading off on adventures. Made from 130gm jersey, the corespun fabric features merino fibers wrapped around nylon for added durability and next-to-skin softness and Cool-Lite technology keeps you cool through the hotter days. The ideal T-shirt for when you're on the move, it's breathable, odor-resistant and quick-drying and the crewe-neck design is classic and comfortable. The shoulder seams are off-set to prevent your pack rubbing when you're commuting or hiking. Awarded ‘Best in Category’ by Ultra Running Magazine for wool running tops.
- Fit: Regular
- Layer: First Layers
- Best for: Adventure, Hike
- Benefits: Breathability, comfort, odor-resistance, quick-drying
- Features: Updated design, Cool-Lite fabric for comfort in warm to hot conditions, corespun fabric for enhanced durability, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, center back length: 75cm/29½", size L, Icebreaker pip label
- Fabric Weight: 130 Featherweight
- Fabric: 52% Merino Wool, 35% Tencel, 13% Nylon
- Product Weight: Large = 152 g / 5.36 oz