Scott Bikes Spark 930
- Bike Services
Do you want a World Cup inspired XC bike, but at a fraction of the cost? Look no further than the Spark 930. Blending the featherweight lineage of a dedicated race bike, with the single track chops of a 120mm travel ripper, this bike is up for anything. With updated Spark frame design features, a SRAM GX 1x11 drivetrain plus Syncros components, this Spark is sure to light a fire.
- Frame: Spark 3 Carbon / IMP technology / HMF Mainframe BB92 / Alloy SL 6011 swingarm SW dropouts for Boost 148x12mm TBC Trunnion box construction /
- Fork:FOX 34 Float Performance Air
- Rear Shock:FOX NUDE Trunnion
- Remote System:SCOTT TwinLoc TSP Technology
- Headset: Syncros Pro Drop in / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8"
bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm
- Rear Derailleur:Sram GX1 / 11 Speed
- Shifters:Sram GX1 Trigger
- Brakes:Shimano M506 Disc 180mm F & R / SM-RT54 CL Rotor
- Crankset:Sram Custom GX1 GXP Boost PF /700 Series: 32T / 900 Series: 30T
- BB Set:Sram GXP PF integrated / shell 41x92mm
- Handlebar:Syncros FL1.5 T-Bar / Alloy 7050 D.B.
- T shape Flat / 9 / 740mm / Syncros Pro lock-on grips
- H' Stem:Syncros FL2.0 / 6061 Alloy / 6 / integrated Top Cup / 31.8mm / 1 1/8"
- Seatpost:Syncros Dropper 2.0 / YSP12 ICR / Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L & XL 120mm
- Seat:Syncros XR2.0 / CROM rails
- Hub (front): Syncros 3.0 / TC-711 / 15x110mm / made by Formula
- Hub (rear): Syncros 3.0 / TC-14811 / Boost 148x12mm /RWS axle / XD / made by Formula
- Chain:Sram CN-PC1110
- Cassette:Sram XG1150 / 10-42 T
- Spokes:Xero Forza / 2.0 Black / Nyloc
- Rims:Syncros 3.0 / 28H / Tubeless ready
- TiresMaxxis Forekaster / 2.35 / 120TPI Kevlar Bead /TR Tubeless Ready / EXO / 3C maxx speed
- Approx. Weight: 27.12 lbs
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|