No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The longest days of summer may bless us with sun-kissed cheeks and daylight well into the evening for incredible all-day adventures, but they also happen to come along with a pretty hefty dose of heat. The CamelBak Women's LR 10L Backpack is the ideal weapon against the heat, loading you with a full three-liters of lumbar-located thirst quenching goodness, while maximizing air flow to keep you cool when summer's heat is oppressive. The low center of gravity of the Solstice makes it ideal for reducing the swaying and sloshing feel of larger packs, keeping you balanced and comfortable when you're blasting berms and cooking it into rock gardens.
- A low-slung pack for blasting berms on the longest days
- Lumbar located reservoir stays fresh with antimicrobial tech
- Big Bite valve allows easy sipping
- Ventilated back panel reduces perspiration built-up
- Female-specific fit with its s-shaped mesh straps
- Included tool-roll for making trailside repairs
- Fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and phones
- Helmet hooks and soft armor attachment straps
- Material: 100D Robic nylon dobby, 210 nylon oxford
- Volume [total capacity]: 10L (600cu in), [cargo capacity] 7L (400cu in)
- Support/Suspension: XV multi-layer EVA foam pods
- Claimed Weight: [pack only] 2lb 1oz