Helly Hansen Sogn Shell Jacket
Basementeers get 30% off all winter apparel!*
Use code DEALSANDSTEALS at checkout.
*Includes kids and adults: snow jackets and pants, fleece, down, synthetic down and softshell jackets, baselayers, beanies, gloves, & snow socks. Does not stack with other specials. Excludes Kuhl brand. A few other exclusions apply, click here for details.
The Sogn shell jacket is ready for your next adventure on the mountain be it cold and fresh powder to spring touring. This freeride ski jacket is built around a rip stop Helly Tech® Professional 3L fabric with an unparalleled breathability to keep you dry, warm and comfortable on the inside with ventilation zippers that also works as pockets, zipper placement is based on research from engineers and doctors for optimized functionality. When temperatures are rising end of season you just zip off the powder skirt for more circulation and more versatile shell jacket. Details such as Hi vis details and brim will make sure your friends finds you in deep powder, large adjustable cuffs allows for easy use with gloves and pockets and pattern is designed to work flawless with your backpack. We are using freeride specific features throughout including higher collar, goggle shammy, and Recco® advanced rescue system.
- Helly Tech® Professional
- 3 ply fabric construction
- Life Pocket™ with Primaloft® Black Eco Insulation
- Fully seam sealed
- Hi vis brim and details for safety
- Fusion modular system jacket to pant
- Zip off powder skirt
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Mechanical venting zippers
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Fixed helmet compatible and adjustable hood
- Dual hand pockets and chest pocket with goggle shammy
- Internal pockets for goggles and electronics
- Ski-pass pocket
- YKK® Vislon® 2-way center front water resistant zipper
- YKK® Aquaguard® water resistant pocket
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
350-Sweet Lime / S / Article #100150966012