Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
As a general knife, the Escape is the perfect size for everyday carry but still has a tremendous amount of capability with its one hand-opening blade. Integrated in the handle is a line cutter (perfect for cutting cord, string, seat belts, etc.), a glass breaker for extreme emergencies, our patent-pending wire stripper, and extra line cutter blades (which are stored under the handle slab). All this combined with a stout partially serrated spear point blade and hard anodized aluminum handle makes for a handy and well-rounded knife.
- Edge type [ partially serrated ]: offers the benefits of both straight and serrated edges in one blade.
- Locking mechanism [ lockback ]: a basic lock that uses a lockbar with spring tension to hold the blade in the open position.
- Handle material [ anodized aluminum 6061-t6 ]: machined aluminum with a hard-anodized coating. Lightweight and durable.
- Overall length: 8.20"
- Closed length: 4.8"
- Product weight: 4.80 oz
- Blade length: 3.4"
- Blade thickness: 0.13"
- Product type: folding knife
- Country of origin: china
- Locking mechanism: lockback
- Belt clip type: fixed
- Packaging: unibox - display ready
- Engravable: yes
- Finish: bead blasted
- Edge type: partially serrated
- Blade steel type: 9cr18mov
- Blade shape: clip point
- Handle material: anodized aluminum 6061-t6
- Handle color: black
- Hardness: rc. 58-60