SOG Escape - Bead Blasted
As a general knife, the Escape is the perfect size for everyday carry but still has a tremendous amount of capability with its one hand-opening blade. Integrated in the handle is a line cutter (perfect for cutting cord, string, seat belts, etc.), a glass breaker for extreme emergencies, our patent-pending wire stripper, and extra line cutter blades (which are stored under the handle slab). All this combined with a stout partially serrated spear point blade and hard anodized aluminum handle makes for a handy and well-rounded knife.
- Edge type [ partially serrated ]: offers the benefits of both straight and serrated edges in one blade.
- Locking mechanism [ lockback ]: a basic lock that uses a lockbar with spring tension to hold the blade in the open position.
- Handle material [ anodized aluminum 6061-t6 ]: machined aluminum with a hard-anodized coating. Lightweight and durable.
- Overall length: 8.20"
- Closed length: 4.8"
- Product weight: 4.80 oz
- Blade length: 3.4"
- Blade thickness: 0.13"
- Product type: folding knife
- Country of origin: china
- Locking mechanism: lockback
- Belt clip type: fixed
- Packaging: unibox - display ready
- Engravable: yes
- Finish: bead blasted
- Edge type: partially serrated
- Blade steel type: 9cr18mov
- Blade shape: clip point
- Handle material: anodized aluminum 6061-t6
- Handle color: black
- Hardness: rc. 58-60
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black/Steel / One Size / Article #100140791