Fully featured and focused on utility, these H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell pants have an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering.
- Inseam: 31" Size M
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh dump heat and keep out snow
- Zippered pockets: two mid-thigh cargo pockets
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Weight: 677 g (23.9 oz)
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Leg lining and vents: 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh.
- Waistband lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot.
- Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish.
- Gaiter and lower leg lining fabrics are bluesign approved
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!