CamelBak Snoblast - 70 oz Charcoal
You save 11% off MSRP
When you're on the mountain, the last thing want to do is waste time fumbling through a pack looking for the one piece of gear that fell to the bottomespecially when you're wearing gloves. The SnoBlasts tri-zip design means you can choose between opening the top of the pack, or unzipping it down the side to instantly reveal the entire contents of the pack.
This versatile, compact pack is perfect for carrying your lunch, shed layers, helmet and 2 liters of hydration for a full day on the slopes. The SnoBlast expands to offer an extra 6 liters of storage for additional gear, and cinches down into a lift-friendly low-profile design. When you really want to load up, the external attachment points let you carry a helmet and snowshoes on the outside of the pack. The Therminator harness also keeps your insulated drinking tube zipped securely into the shoulder strap, which keeps it from freezing in cold weather.
- Tri-zip access makes it easy to reveal the entire contents of your pack
- Expansion panel adds 6 liters of additional storage capacity when needed
- Helmet carry attachment points
- Snowboard and snowshoe carry
- Four point compression
- Essentials pocket with key clip, secure inside pocket, and a fleece-lined goggle pocket
- Hydration Capacity: 2L/70 fl oz
- Hydration Type: Antidote Reservoir with QuickLink
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
- Gear Capacity: Closed: 15 L (915 cu in) Open: 21 L (1281 cu in)
- Pack Weight: 690 g/1 lb 8 oz
- Dimensions: 55 x 25 x 17 cm / 21 x 10 x 6.5 in
- Back Panel: Snowshed: Molded back panel with moisture-wicking DWR finish for snow-shed capability.
- Waist Belt: Removable 25 mm/1" stability belt
- Harness: Therminator: Closed-cell foam insulation shelters tube and reservoir against extreme temperatures.
- Accessories Included: Insulated Tube Cover
- Number of Exterior Pockets: 2