Transition Bicycle Company Smuggler Carbon Frameset
We are only able to sell Transition Bicycle Company products out of our Santa Rosa location.
The Smuggler Carbon is ready for you to throw whatever level of build you desire. From mega gucci carbon builds to your regular workhorse builds with tried and true alloy bits. The ultra-lightweight frameset is completely carbon including the entire rear end and the rocker arm. They spared no expense to make this frameset a true masterpiece. Threaded BB, external rear brake cable routing for easy maintenance and setup, full water bottle storage inside the main triangle, boost rear end and rubber molded frame protection are just a few of the key highlights of this versatile frameset. So go wild and turn the Smuggler into a lightweight trail missile or a hard-charging monster truck machine, the Smuggler can go any direction you want.
- Fork Axle to Crown: 551mm
- Fork Offset: 42mm (Rockshox) / 44mm (Fox)
- Rear Shock Size: 210mm x 50mm
- Rear Shock Hardware: 30mm x 8mm Top / 25mm x 8mm Bottom
- Headset: 44mm Zero Stack (Top) / 56mm Zero Stack (Bottom)
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm BSA Threaded
- Rear Brake: 180mm Post Mount
- Rear Axle: Syntace X12 148
- ISCG Tabs: ISCG05
- Seatpost Diameter: 31.6mm
- Max Seatpost Insertion: Small 165mm, Medium 175mm, Large 215mm, XL 245mm
- Seat Clamp Size: Alloy 34.9mm/Carbon 37mm
- Max Chainring: 34t
- Max Tires: 29 x 2.4 "
- Sag Setup: 16-17mm (32-35%)
- Frame Weight: (Medium with Shock/Axle/Hardware) Carbon 6.61 lbs - 3.0 kg
Perks of buying with Sports Basement:
1 FREE bike service
Free bike service with bike purchase must be claimed within 90 days of purchase. Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
50% off one bike fit
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Trade in your old bike
Ready to upgrade to a new bike? Don't deal with Craigslist–come to Sports Basement! We'll give you the value of your old bike in store credit, so you can make your old bike help pay for your new one.
Powered by BicycleBlueBook.com
- Product Reviews