Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
When you're out for a solo expedition searching for far off ridgelines, make sure you take the Troy Lee Skyline Shorts along for the ride. Crafted from Coolmax polyester with just a touch of lycra, the Skyline shorts are designed to move with you while you chase down the sun for one last mile of singletrack before setting up camp for the night. They come equipped with their own removable liner short with a supportive TMF pad that cushions your sit bones for long miles on the trail, but can be swapped out easily for another liner, if you're on a multi-day excursion. Both the liner and short are built to be breathable, with perforations in the foam of the chamois to pull away sweat while you ride, and keep air moving.
- Ride into the clouds with TLD's top trail shorts
- Coolmax polyester wicks away sweat and breathes
- Lycra gives shorts 4-way stretch for mobility
- TMF padded liner cushions sit bones and breathes
- New micro-waffle backing is extra comfortable against skin
- Stay dry in light showers with DWR treatment
- Zippered pockets give you a spot to stash essentials
- Reflective logos help with visibility if your ride takes you to road
- Material 95% Coolmax polyester, 5% Lycra, DWR treated
- Fit: Relaxed
- Outseam: 22.75in
- Inseam: 12.5in