No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Drop 5mm
- Outsole Vibram Megagrip
- Waterproof No
- Widths Regular
The Arkali heralds a new breed of hiking shoe. There’s off-road, off-trail and then there’s off the map. Hoka One One has just gone vertical with the Arkali. A combination of running shoe innovation (light and comfortable), climbing shoe technology (exceptional grip and traction) and hiking boot engineering (rugged and protective), the Arkali looks ready for anything. And with a MATRYX upper, high-abrasion toe cap and adjustable heel and ankle straps, it is. It features a PROFLY midsole, which has a softer heel and more responsive toe off, plus 5mm multidirectional Vibram Megagrip rubber lugs. The Arkali is waiting to take you to the top of the world.
- The Arkali is best for off-trail adventures and rock scrambling.
- MATRYX upper featuring high-tensile synthetic fiber strands across the midfoot for unparalleled strength and durability at minimal weight
- High-abrasion rubber toe cap extends to the midfoot for increased protection
- Ankle and heel straps offer structural and proprioceptive support on uneven terrain
- PROFLY midsole for a unique balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
- EVA top midsole for running shoe cushion at an incredibly light weight
- Rubberized EVA midsole offers durable cushioning and a responsive feel
- Vibram Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- Weight (US sz 9) 15.24 ounce
- Heel-toe drop: 5mm