No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Their experiMENTAL Division’s big guy “dream board” project. Constant testing and refinement by Trevor Phillips, Krush Kulesza, Neil Green and Kurt Jensen make this the best larger gentlemen’s power freestyle stick on the planet. Put it on rail or on a rail, your toes won’t drag but your knuckles might. Built in ultra-light HP construction for easy on the front foot chair rides.
- Rocker Type: C2 Technology – Lib Tech worked with Travis Rice to develop this perfectly balanced all terrain contour. Mild rocker between your feet with powerful cambers to the tips and tails. Enough power pop and precision to technically hit the biggest wedges, enough float and freedom to rip the gnarliest AK pow lines. Carves the resort, plays in the park, and slays powder.
- Flex: Medium - Stiff Flex – Stout enough to charge your hardest but without excessive harshness.
- Core: Horsepower (HP) Construction – 60% Aspen / 40% Paulownia – Lighter. Environmentally Nicer. Smoother.
- Laminates: Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass / Basalt Alloy
- Sidewalls: Birch Internal Sidewalls, UHMW Sintered Sidewalls, UHMW Tip / Tail Impact Deflection
- Base: Eco Sublimated TNT – Fast & low maintenance.
- Edges: Magne-Traction – Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. Turns ice into powder.
- Topsheet: Eco Sublimated Poly Top
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Inserts